Apollo Visualizer Kit
A downloadable Audio Tool for Windows and macOS
The Apollo Visualizer Kit
Tool for Unity3D that lets you easily create music visualizations without writing code.
This tool for Unity 3D lets you read the intensity of 6 frequency ranges (Sub-bass, bass, low midrange, midrange, upper midrange and presence) on playing AudioSources in the scene in real time. This can be used to affect gameobjects in many ways like changing the the size, color, rotation or even emitting particles.
It comes with 7 built-in modifier scripts that will let you get started on making your visualizations and can serve as a starting point to build your own modifier.
Check the manual here
Powered by Apollo:
- Prisms by 65 days of static demo: This is a preview of what is on the free demo of apollo. This visualization uses simple modifiers with Unity's hierarchy to create a trippy experience.
- Super Hyperspace Rhythm Plus Ultra: Bullet hell videogame for 1 or 2 players where music affect the enemy behaviours and your bullets.
- Crimewave by Crystal Castles Demo: Short video showing visualizations integrating Apollo with multiple other plugins by Keijiro Takahashi (Github)
- Ephemeral Landscapes By HelloTrip Demo: Short video showing visualizations using only scale and color modifiers.
- Techno + Visual Art - Aftermovie: We've been using Apollo to spice up Techno parties on Cali, Colombia since 2016.
Music on the Package by:
"Laserpack" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License
**I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MUSIC ON THE BUILDS**
Demo Song: PRISMS by 65daysofstatic. Official video
Chat with us on our Discord Server !
|Release date||62 days ago|
|Tags||Abstract, audio, Experimental, Generator, Level Editor, Music, sound, trippy, Unity, Visualization|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||Days or more|
In order to download this Audio Tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Apollo Visualizer Kit now live on the Asset Store54 days ago
- First little update: More documentation and examples!54 days ago
- Apollo Visualizer Kit is out! First Devlog62 days ago